Fullstack Engineer (React, NodeJS)
Sioux Group was founded in 1996 in the Netherlands. With over 900
engineers, Sioux supports or acts as the R&D department of leading
high-tech companies. Sioux aims to add value to its clients and build
innovative solutions that can contribute to a smarter, safer, healthier,
more enjoyable, and more sustainable society. Sioux has been rewarded as
an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and a great place to
At Sioux, we strive for a Culture of Excellence and grow our employees
with challenging projects. As a Software Engineer at Sioux, you’ll have
the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all
over the world (English-based projects).
We bring high-tech to life together with a team of driven engineers!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FULL-STACK DEVELOPER IN DA NANG OFFICE JOIN US!
Your focus will comprise
- Analyzing requirements
- Creating and implementing architectures and technical designs
- Performing testing activities, based on the requirements and the technical design
- Integrating different software modules
- Writing documentation
- Training and Coaching for team members
- +3 year’ of experience working with React & NodeJS
- Have a strong understanding of data structures and experience with NoSQL databases
- (MongoDB or equivalent)
- Have demonstrable experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Have experience working with setup and deployment of Cloud Services (mainly AWS), CI/CD, and shell scripting
Nice to have
- Have understanding and experience of working in teams practicing Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Have an appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Experience working with European or US customers is an advantage
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proactiveness, good communication, and fast learning
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE?
- High-tech: Apply the latest technology and make life better through technology
- Challenging Projects: work with global clients who are giant tech corporations. Building large-scale and global software development products
- Growing Opportunity: Work with top-notch experts from around the world
- Our value: H - O - T (Honest, Open, Transparent)
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
Compensation & Benefits
- Attractive salary
13th-month salary depending on the employee’s length of service
Project Bonus based on performance (twice per year)
- Government Social Insurance is based on full of gross salary
- Full salary during probation
Working hours & Leave
Flexible working hours working Monday – Friday, no OT
Hybrid working policy
19 leave days per year, for every 3 work years, +1 day to annual leave
Sioux Care Package: Each employee is eligible
for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND
30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits, including Premium
insurance for employee and family, Annual Health Check, Personal
Development, Children’s Education, Support subscription & WFH
Training & Development
- Company-sponsored training: soft skills/ technical skills/ hot-trend technologies/ best practices/English etc
Onsite opportunities: long-term or short-term at other Sioux offices and client’s destination overseas (where applicable)
Work anniversary bonus
- 1st anniversary = 1 million
- 3rd anniversary = 3 million
- 5th anniversary = 10 million
- 10th anniversary = 20 million
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Annual Year
End Party, Quarterly party, Company outings, Team building, Lunch &
Learn Company anniversary, Family day, X-Mas party, Mid-Autumn, Snack
Friday, Food and Snack in the fridge, etc
- Sports activities: Football & Badminton club
- Charity social responsibility activities
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching our criteria) within 2 weeks of your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching you, do not hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested in thinking together with you about other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!