.NET Developer (Junior/Middle/Senior level)
Sioux Group was founded in 1996 in the Netherlands. With over 800 engineers, Sioux supports or acts as the R&D department of leading high-tech companies. Sioux aims to add values to its clients and build innovative solutions that can contribute to a smarter, safer, healthier, more enjoyable and more sustainable society. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with.
At Sioux, we strive for Culture of Excellence and grow our employees with challenging projects.As a Software Engineer at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world (English-based projects).
We bring high-tech to life together with a team of driven engineers!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .NET DEVELOPERS IN DANANG OFFICE JOIN US!
Your focus will comprise
- Participate in project’s requirements analysis;
- Collaborate with internal & international teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Improve existing software;
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Bachelor in Information Technology or Computer Science or related fields;
- +1.5 year experiences as .Net Developer with C# programming language;
- Basic English skills (speaking & writing);
- Deep knowledge about OOP, S.O.L.I.D, OOD, Design Pattern, SQL performance, Threading;
- Familiarity with WPF, MSSQL, .Net Core, R.E.S.T API, Jenkins CI
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility & commitment;
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitude
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE?
- High-tech: Apply the latest technology and make life better through technology;
- Challenging Projects: work with Europe clients who are giant tech corporations and awesome projects;
- Growing Opportunity: Work with top-notch experts from around the world;
- Our value: H - O - T (Honest, Open, Transparent).
WHAT WILL YOU ENJOY?
- International working environment;
Competitive salary (up to $2000);
Sign on bonus up to 20mil (apply and join in 2021);
- 19 leave days per year;
- 13th-month salary & Project Bonus (twice per year);
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees etc;
Company-sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc;
Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary;
- Discover more about Life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by sending the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our notes for your job application:
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!