Senior Frontend Developer (React)
Sioux Group was founded in 1996 in the Netherlands. With over 900 engineers, Sioux supports or acts as the R&D department of leading high-tech companies. Sioux aims to add values to its clients and build innovative solutions that can contribute to a smarter, safer, healthier, more enjoyable and more sustainable society. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with.
At Sioux, we strive for Culture of Excellence and grow our employees with challenging projects. As a Software Engineer at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world (English-based projects).
We bring high-tech to life together with a team of driven engineers!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SENIOR FRONTED DEVELOPER IN DANANG OFFICE JOIN US!
Your focus will comprise
- Analyzing requirements
- Creating and implementing architectures and technical designs
- Performing testing activities, based on the requirements and the technical design
- Integrating different software modules
- Writing documentation
- Training and Coaching for team members
You will be a successful candidate if:
- 3+ years of experience building clean, scalable, and responsive user interfaces using React and React Native
- Experience with design systems and their tooling ecosystems
- Knowledge of applying design patterns to component architecture
- Experience with UI animation, styling, flexbox, and grid layouts
- Practical understanding of unit, integration, and visual regression tests
- Strong knowledge of CSS pre processors and tools
- Firm grasp of methodologies for accessibility and internationalization, semantic markup, and W3C standards
- Familiar with both OOP and functional programming paradigms
Nice to have
- Familiarity with software development methodologies: UML, Agile, Scrum
- Have an appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Experience working with European or US customers is an advantage
- Experience working with NodeJS and MongoDB is a plus
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong logical thinking, proactive, and open-minded learning attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE?
- High-tech: Apply the latest technology and make life better through technology;
- Challenging Projects: work with Europe clients who are giant tech corporations. Building large-scale and global software development products
- Growing Opportunity: Work with top-notch experts from around the world;
- Our value: H - O - T (Honest, Open, Transparent).
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive salary
- 13th-month salary depending on the employee’s length of service
- Project Bonus based on performance (twice per year) & Leader Bonus for the leader role
- Government Social Insurance is based on full of gross salary
- Full salary during probation
Working hour & Leave
- Flexible working hours (8 days work from anywhere/month), working Monday – Friday, no OT
- 16+3 leave days per year
- Carrying over a maximum of 3 days to next year; unused leave days will be paid out
- For every 3 work-years, +1 day to annual leave
Sioux Care Package: Each employee is eligible
for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND
30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits, including: Premium
insurance for employee and family, Annual Health Check, Personal
Development, Children’s Education, Support subscription & WFH
Training & Development
- Company-sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ hot-trend technologies/ best practices/English etc
- Onsite tour/training courses at other Sioux offices and client’s destination overseas (where applicable)
Work anniversary bonus
- 1st anniversary = 1 million
- 3rd anniversary = 3 million
- 5th anniversary = 10 million
- 10th anniversary = 20 million
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Annual Year
End Party, Quarterly party, Company outings, Team building, Lunch &
Learn Company anniversary, Family’ day, X-Mas party, Mid-Autumn, Snack
Friday, Food and Snack in the fridge, etc
- Sports activities: Football & Badminton club
- Charity social responsibility activities
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks of your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, do not hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested in thinking together with you about other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!