Senior React Native Developer
Sioux Group was founded in 1996 in the Netherlands. With over 800 engineers, Sioux supports or acts as the R&D department of leading high-tech companies. Sioux aims to add values to its clients and build innovative solutions that can contribute to a smarter, safer, healthier, more enjoyable and more sustainable society. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with.
At Sioux, we strive for Culture of Excellence and grow our employees with challenging projects. As a Software Engineer at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world (English-based projects).
We bring high-tech to life together with a team of driven engineers!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SENIOR REACT NATIVE DEVELOPERS IN DANANG OFFICE JOIN US!
Your focus will comprise
- Analyzing requirements;
- Creating and implementing architectures and technical designs;
- Performing testing activities, based on the requirements and the technical design;
- Integrating different software modules;
- Writing documentation.
- Proven experiences working with React Native;
- Familiarity with software development methodologies: UML, Agile, Scrum;
- Good English communication to communicate directly with international colleagues and customers;
- It would be a plus if you have experiences with NodeJS and MongoDB;
- Proven experiences working with European or US customers is an advantage;
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility & commitment;
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitude.
What do we offer you?
- International working environment;
Competitive salary ($1200-$2000++);
Sign on bonus up to 20mil;
- 13th-month salary & Project Bonus (twice per year);
- 19 leave days per year;
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees etc.
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary;
Performance review (twice per year);
Company-sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc;
Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
- Discover more about life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button or send CV to email@example.com
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!